Thursday 5 July 2018

The Genocide of the Recognition of Armenian Genocide

Several years ago, the Armenians from Romania and Italy asked me to help them to obtain the recognition of the Armenian genocide by Turkey.
Every time, when I offered them the opportunity to solve this issue, I was hit by their obstacles, the Armenians only.
In 2017 they sent a person who, since 2001, lived only to make me trouble, a person from the Romanian secret services attached at the UN counter-terrorism, but who protects terrorists, a person involved, along with other of his colleagues, in financial and stock market frauds, involved in the 2016 coup in Turkey etc....all of this using his position like Freemason also.
On June 25th, I understood, after talking face-to-face with a person from and at the Armenian embassy in Rome, that Armenia is not interested in obtaining genocide recognition; the Armenians have used genocide recognition to blackmail me to accept a villain, Nicola, who lives in London and is a relative of that worm who makes me troubles, Fabrizio Pezzopane  ( like others worms from Società Aquilana dei Concerti ''B. Barattelli'' L'Aquila).
After this day, I understand that for Armenians the recognition of genocide is just a bullshit, that they are not interested, that they used this pretext only to blackmail me for the benefit of the L'Aquila mafia.
I'm sorry about the good-natured Armenians who are fooled by such villains, including the embassy staff.
At this point, for me, the Armenian genocide has never existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment