Wednesday 21 February 2018

#metoo

Teodolinda Musat

<teodolinda.musat@gmail.com>
21 February 2018 at 15:03
To: dia.gabinetto.rm@pecps.interno.it, dna@giustizia.it, "gab.quest.to" <gab.quest.to@pecps.poliziadistato.it>, gabinetto <gabinetto@dia-net.it>, gabinetto.ministro@pec.interno.it, IGCI@interpol.int, segreteriatecnica.ministro@interno.it

Subject : #metoo

I am forced to make the accusation online because those criminals
control the Italian police and Ministry of Justice. Therefore, from
now all my accusation will be online and public, too, on the social
network, like that the entire world can understand the Italian
corruption. I don't give a shit on the warning to my life from these
criminals.
I accus for stalking:
1.Gen. Raffaele Suffoletta, from Gignano, L'Aquila
He went all over the place- USA, at the Freemasons; Dubai- at the Al
Maktoum, Russia etc to make me problems with my friends. He and his
organized crimes ( he is a friend of Antonio Mariani, Riccardo
Sindoca,  Annalisa Petrilli, Demetrio Moretti, Marco Speranza and the
lover of Maria Teresa Speranza) decided in 2010 at the Villaggio
Mimose, Porto Sant'Elpidio to make me problems)
2. Alberto Guido Scalfaro from Torino and administrator of the Puma
Ecosystem, Bulgaria and Digital Generation, Romania
He declared to all in Romania that he is my future husband, he
informed the Turkish officials that he has a legal proxy from my side
to represent me and he made me troubles in Turkey. He is also a friend
of Annalisa Petrilli and Demetrio Moretti.




Regards,
Teodolinda Musat
San Martino Picenze, l'Aquila, Italy
phone 0039 350 088 0225

PS: Let see if the Italian corrupted police and attorneys will do their jobs now

No comments:

Post a Comment