Thursday 19 December 2019

The last Christmas

How dare a stalker like Maria Teresa Speranza to invite me for Christmas.  First of all I am Muslim and Jew, I am not Christian.  Second,  how can I accept an invitation from a person, which, with her friends and family like Mariani, Pezzopane, Bonnani,  made ALL what was necessarily to don't let me to do Christmas with my godfather, Vittorio Antonellini,  when he was alive.
And, by the way,  regarding the rumours about a new earthquake in L'Aquila: it's true.  I intend to take back my freedom by putting this city under the rubbles. This Christmas will be the last one for this city.  If you want to sent your regards to those garbage,  then I advise you to do it in time ( when you will be dead, will be "difficult ").

No comments:

Post a Comment